Corporate Partners - PCA North
About the Program
Prestonwood Christian Academy North's Corporate Partners Program provides businesses with a way to support academic programs, the fine and performing arts and athletics while also offering marketing access to the campus community.
Through web and print media, on-air advertising at games, signage at major events and more, our PCA North Corporate Partners show their support for our school while advertising their services to our audience.
PCA North Corporate Partners Program members receive broad-based visibility for the term of their contract including options such as:
- SEO Benefits: Company logo featured on this webpage that links to the business website and additional SEO optimization to increase your online brand visibility and brand credibility.
- Company name in PCA’s Annual Report--distributed to more than 3,000 homes.
- Signage in Lions Stadium, the PCA Field House, Graham Field and/or Lady Lions Softball Field.
- Thirty-second Gametime radio ad to be played before and after JV and Varsity sporting competitions.
- Inclusion in the Playbill for the PCA Fall Play and/or Spring Musical held at the Eisemann Theater.
- Invitations, tickets and recognition at annual events such as the Zig Ziglar Servant Leadership Award Banquet, Fine Arts Banquet, Athletics Banquet and more.
Interested in Becoming a Partner?
Contact our Director of Corporate Partnerships, Heather Smith, to discuss program opportunities!