PCA Corporate Partners Program members will receive broad-based visibility for the term of their contract including options such as:
- Company name on the right of this page.
- Company name in PCA’s Annual Report--distributed to more than 3,000 homes.
- Full-page ad in the PCA Sports Media Guide published three times per school year and distributed at major sports competitions.
- Signage in Lions Stadium, the PCA Field House, Graham Field and/or Lady Lions Softball Field.
- Thirty-second Gametime radio ad to be played before and after JV and Varsity sporting competitions.
- Inclusion in the Playbill for the PCA Fall Play and/or Spring Musical held at the Eisemann Theater.
- Invitations, tickets and recognition at annual events such as the Zig Ziglar Servant Leadership Award Banquet, Fine Arts Banquet, Athletics Banquet and more.
Founded in 1979, The Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA) provides accreditation to leading Christian nonprofit organizations that faithfully demonstrate compliance with established standards for financial accountability, transparency, fundraising, and board governance. Prestonwood Christian Academy is a proud recipient of this accreditation.