What is the foundation for the Learning Lab?
Believing that all children are the image bearers of Christ and are created to be useful members of the body of Christ, Prestonwood Christian Academy is fully committed to serving students of families who desire a uniquely Christian education for their children. The established Learning Lab program enables the school to meet the diverse educational needs of each student while equipping the whole child for life from a biblical perspective.
What does the Learning Lab provide?
The Learning Lab…
- Monitors student’s academic progress
- Provides extended time on tests if needed
- Provides classroom accommodations according to the Student Support Plan
- Provides help with study skills and organizational skills
- Provides an environment with fewer distractions
- Provides support and training for the classroom teacher
- Provides ongoing communication between home and school
- Serves as a liaison between the student and the teacher
I will praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
I love the staff, teachers, the Learning Lab and the grace and love given every day to my student.
Comment from a recent parent survey
"I love the balance of good quality education, focus on faith and family. The learning lab makes a difference for my child."